Set your accounting and administrative team free to focus on value-addition priorities, while we manage the day-to-day complexity of your employee payroll. Working seamlessly with your existing payroll provider, we act as an extension of your team to get the job done right!
We take the headache out of Payroll
Consider us, as your dedicated payroll administrator
Payroll administration and processing presents a set of time-sensitive complexities that requires substantial resources to execute efficiently, accurately, and in a legally compliant manner. As a payroll third party administrator, we free employers from the meticulous and time-consuming efforts associated with payroll administration, allowing internal resources to focus on core business objectives. Our payroll administration outsourcing services are backed by our proprietary Proven Process which has been designed to keep our services in sync with your organization.
Why consider payroll administration outsourcing?
When choosing Zaki Holdings LTD, you gain a team of professionals with a deep understanding of the legal, fiduciary, and administrative nuances associated with managing payroll. This combined expertise ensures a streamlined and efficient process that optimizes your investment.
Payroll activities come in waves with pay cycles and end of year activities. With us, you pay strictly for payroll expertise and no longer need to worry about the ROI of staffing a position, contending with turnover, or coverage when your payroll administrator is out of office.
Penalties are not only costly but frequent. Studies show that 30% of small businesses are strapped with fines each year for payroll inaccuracies. Outsourcing payroll reduces these risks by ensuring on-time and accurate processing and reporting.
Good at Business
With years of experience, you are sure that we are good at what we doing. The best for our clients.
How we do it
- Gathering, processing, and auditing payroll-related information each pay period, including new hires, terminations, wage changes, department transfers, allocation changes, and deduction and benefit changes.
- Performing a variety of payroll calculations to process special payments, manual checks, replacement checks and final checks.
- Maintaining employee information in your Human Resource Information System (HRIS)/payroll system and employee payroll files.
- Serving as a primary point of contact for employee payroll inquiries.
- Working closely with your accounting, HR, and benefits departments and providers.
- Providing specialized reports to facilitate leave administration, ACA eligibility compliance, benefits census, retirement plan deposits, and benefits invoice reconciliation.
- Interfacing directly with the payroll provider of your choice, including local and national payroll service providers.
- Coordinating with your payroll provider to ensure accurate processing, accrual and reporting of earnings, deductions, paid time off, and year-end reporting for single-state and multi-state companies.