Proper HR training enhances a supervisor’s basic skills to create a positive work environment for employees, educates employees on the guidelines for appropriate interactions, rules and rights. Zaki Holdings LTD trainings are designed to help reduce the risk of the company’s exposure for insufficient practices and incorrect procedures.
Rapid growth and expansion, though a sign of increased potential, can bring with it stress and the resulting “people problems” that can filter down through an entire organization. A company that sets its sights on growth needs to establish a management strategy that deals with enhancing management’s supervisory skills, and prepares them to coach and reinforce the best supervisory skills in others. Management is also responsible for the way employees interact with each other. Guidelines, strategies and techniques for appropriate and consistent interaction are essential in today’s workplace environment.
We give you a competitive edge
In order to maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace, your company must invest in the training and development of your employees. Human Resources Development (HRD) focuses on both training employees for their current jobs and developing skills for their future roles and responsibilities.
Our experts can customize the training and development programs that you need to ensure your employees are equipped to achieve optimal performance both today and tomorrow.
Our HR Training and Development solutions help to identify, build, and best utilize your employees’ knowledge and skills.
Here’s how we can help with your employee development:
- Create and/or improve your performance management system
- Develop succession planning and emerging leader programs
- Establish a formal career development planning program
- Design a competency-based culture tied to business strategies and goals
- Design a reward and recognition program
- Implement assessment tools to help identify strengths and areas of opportunity for development of employees
- Customize team building and development solutions to strengthen your team and improve productivity
We fulfill all your employee training needs
The objectives of our training programs are as follows:
- To provide participants with useful and meaningful information on employee relations topics critical to the effective functioning of their jobs. Efforts will be made to explore practical strategies for motivating employees, how to use work to challenge and how to retain productive people.
- To provide an experiential learning climate characterized by high participant involvement. Participants will be asked to share and discuss approaches that have been effective for them, and will have the opportunity to informally discuss issues of current and mutual interest with other members of management.
- To provide participants with a renewed appreciation of themselves and their job contribution to their organization.
- To provide participants with the guidelines and strategies necessary for the appropriate interaction of employees with other employees, and management with employees.
It’s no secret that employees are your greatest asset. That’s why it’s important to provide the training and resources that they need to do their jobs well. Their success is directly related to your company’s overall success.
How confident are you that your managers can effectively (and legally) hire, engage, motivate, lead, and provide feedback to their teams?
We deliver supervisor training and development programs for both new and experienced managers and supervisors to provide them with the education and resources they need to be effective people leaders.
Organizational Culture Training
In today’s work environment, people are looking for a great culture. If you want to attract and keep the best employees, you need to be purposeful about developing and nurturing a company culture that ensures “who you are” as a company is aligned with “who you want to be.”
We can help you to guide and shape your company culture into one that fosters a positive work environment for all.
Emerging Topics Training
We have engaging and experienced presenters that can provide expertise and insights on relevant HR and other issues of today that are impacting your organization.
The examples of our training above are not an exhaustive list, but rather give you a sampling of the training we can provide. Our HR experts can work with you to customize training to meet your unique needs.